Why join our team?
WE BELIEVE IN
- Great culture: culture is everything
- Great culture inspiring great performances
- Empowerment and ownership
- Collaboration over individual achievement
- Titles not mattering: what you produce, together, defines you
- Improvisation over rehearsing
- Creativity over playing it safe
- Passionate music-making that can't be measured
- Soulful, thought-provoking artistry over antiseptic, soulless motion
- Fun rehearsals: always fun, always fun-filled
- Fun coming from excellence, preparedness, and a superb attitude
- Being more than an orchestra: a team, a family. A tribe.
When and where do we rehearse?
- Weekly rehearsals on Tuesday evenings from 7:15 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
- 3 concert experiences per season
- We rehearse at
The Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Galvin Middle School
525 Main Street
- We perform at
Who do we need for our team?
- Musicians of high caliber, both in ability and spirit
- Team players
- Doers not just followers
WE CURRENTLY NEED THE FOLLOWING INSTRUMENTALISTS
- All instrument inquiries are profoundly welcome
- Double Bass
- French Horn
How do you join our team?
- Schedule an audition by clicking on the "JOIN US" button
- 2 contrasting pieces
- One fast and technical
- One slow and lyrical
- The 2 pieces can be 2 movements from the same concerto or sonata, or they can be entirely 2 different pieces
- At least 3 minutes in length each
- No scales are required